Keppel LandWater Challenge
The Keppel Land Water Challenge is a non-competitive category within the Green Corridor Run. As the 2016 race is being held in conjunction with Singapore's World Water Day celebrations, we are encouraging you to experience what it is like for 44% of the world’s population that have to walk long distances to fetch clean water for safe drinking and domestic uses.
How does it work?
- Fill your recycled bucket/jerry can full of water at the start area. We recommend carrying 3-5 litres depending on your fitness and strength. You are welcome to carry more or less.
- Carry your bucket/jerry can from the start to the finish line of the Green Corridor Run course (10.5km) and pour your water into the ceremonial well at the finish area.
- For every litre that is poured into the ceremonial well at the finish area, we will donate $1 to charity: water.
- charity: water is a non-profit organisation that will use the funds to bring clean and safe drinking water to people in developing countries through sustainable water projects.
- The Keppel Land Water Challenge will use raw water (or an equivalent) which will be recycled after it is carried. Register Now